Sunday 22 February 2015

White Fluffy Rabbits

We had lots of excitement this morning when two white rabbits bounced out from under Room 12.  Some of the children chose to write about them today.



Wow! Yay! We saw a white rabbit!  There was two of them.  Breanna and Savanna told me about that only girl rabbits have red eyes.  I like rabbits.  I never don't like bunnies or rabbits.  When we saw the rabbit my teacher gave a carrot to the rabbits and they ate it.  After that they hid away.
by Ruby

Today I saw rabbits.  I used to have a bunny rabbit but it died.  Those bunny rabbits they were eating carrots.
By Liam

I saw a rabbit it is cute.  Mrs Stowers gave it a carrot.  It had some big ears.  It is cute.  I like rabbits.   I wish I had a rabbit.
by Natalie 

I saw a bunny rabbit. It was fluffy and white.
by Bella

Guess what Room 16 saw a fluffy and white rabbit.  Wait no two rabbits!  They were very cute and Mrs Stowers gave one a carrot so the rabbit would come out from under Room 11 and Room 12.
by Leo

I saw a white fluffy rabbit.  Hold on I saw two fluffy rabbits.  Mrs Stowers took a photo.
by Thomas

I saw a fluffy rabbit with red eyes and Mrs Stowers gave a carrot to it.
by Ryan

Room 16 found a fluffy rabbit and a bunny.  They ate a carrot and they were white.
by Caleb

We saw a fluffy rabbit.  Mrs Stowers took a photo of it.  It ate the carrot.
by Olive



No comments:

Post a Comment